As a commitment to the development of the club and our players we achieved FA Charter Standard status in November 2007 and passed the FA Charter Standard Annual Health Check in 2016.
Horsham Tigers Football Club fields four competitive teams in the Horsham & District Youth Football League for the 2016/17 season. We also have teams for younger players who are involved in small sided games against other clubs:
- Under 7's
- Under 8's
- Under 9's
- Under 10's
- Under 11's
- Under 12's
- Under 13's
- Under 14's
- Under 15's
- Under 16's
During the football season, league matches are normally held on Saturday mornings, with home games usually played on the pitches at Hills Farm Lane or The Needles. Additional training sessions are run on a pre-specified early evening session during the middle part of the week and details of these can be found on the individual team pages.
Each team has its own dedicated coaching and managerial staff, who are all CRB checked and have attained the FA Level 1 Coaching qualification, which includes FA Emergency Aid and Safeguarding Children Certificate.
As well as welcoming young players to the club, we also encourage involvement from parents and are always looking for volunteers to help guide and support our teams.
As part of of our standard status we have set-up a formal committee to manage the club, our club offcials are:
- Club Chairman - Richard Harris
- Club Secretary - Kevin Bartlett
- Treasurer - Joe Triccas
- Club Welfare Officer - Corinne Nikolov
- Minutes Secretary - Peri Hallsworth
- COVID-19 Officer - Huw Walters
- Volunteer Co-ordinator - Vacancy Open
- Social Secretary - Tom Redman
- Registrations Officer - Jason Dowman
- Charter Standard Co-ordinator - Kevin Bartlett
- Website Officer and Social Media Co-ordinator - Rory Lawson
Horsham Tigers FC Constitution and Club Rules
In conjunction with various bodies, the club has drawn up the following constitution and rules: